TubeTrace, with “cut-to-length” BSX self-regulating heat tracing, is designed to provide freeze protection or temperature maintenance for tubing where no “steam out” of the tubing is possible. BSX withstands temperature exposures of 85°C (185°F).
Self-regulating BSX heat tracing
- Varies in response to the surrounding conditions along the entire length of a circuit.
- Lower risk of overheating the tube or product.
- Installed cost is lower because “cut-to-length” BSX makes end connections easy with minimal waste
- Freeze Protection
- Low process temperature maintenance
- No steam clean
- Certified for use in ordinary (nonclassified) areas and in potentially explosive atmospheres