The SCK is a sampling system for dry gas sampling at rotary kiln exit and calciner gas exit. The SCK sampling system is suitable for applications in rough environmental conditions and for outdoor installations thanks to a complete protection cover.
The complete solution for kiln and calciner gas exit
The SCK sampling system is preferably combined with ABB’s ACX gas analyzer system for effective monitoring and control of the primary and secondary combustion.
SCK can also be ordered separately to replace and modernize just a sampling system.
It will be delivered completely preassembled to the installation site.
The unique features of the SCK:
- Complete sampling system comprising of only three preassembled modules
- Pneumatically driven probe retractor with dust cover and automatic oven flap
- Unique selection of two process proven probes: Probe H and Probe 60S
- Automatic cyclic cleaning of probe and filter
- Cable drag chain for bundled cables and tubes
- Control unit with touch panel featuring comprehensive operation, diagnosis and maintenance capacities
- Sophisticated tools for complete remote operation and remote diagnosis available
- Ethernet and Profibus networking, USB interface for data collection and remote support.
- Easy system setup due to reduced cabling and mounting parts
«SCK», «ACX», «Probe H», «Probe 60S» are trademarks of ABB